crixivan + time zones

I read your answer to the question about timing of doses while traveling to Europe from Jan 26. Unlike that questioner I am on Crixivan and wonder whether I can do the same thing or do I have to stay on the regular every 8 hours even though this means getting up in middle of night to take doses.

Response from Dr. Gallant

With Crixivan, I really recommend that you stay within a half hour of the 8 hour dosing interval-- maybe an hour tops, but not on a regular basis. That means that if you're traveling across time zones, the best thing to do is either stay on the original schedule or work your way over to the new schedule a little bit at a time. This is definitely not a drug for trans-Atlantic flight attendants!

Protease Inhibitors and diabetes
Viracept trend...