Taking pills

This response is to a question someone wrote about any ideas of how to get the pills down .If it don't sound a little simple 'my partner was having the same problem .The pills kept getting stuck and either coming up or disolving ( not good at all ) his doctor said to try drinking a small amount of water before and after taking the pills to wet the way .It may sound simple but it is working for us .Hope I help

Response from Dr. Gallant

Thanks, I'll post it. I can't imagine that we'll get too many more tips that haven't already been posted, but you never know.

Viracept tips
Can Crixivan cause increased indirect bilirubin???