ANSWER TO PILL TAKING TECHNIQUE
Feb 19, 1998
I had the same problem with viracept, they are hard to swallow. I have learned through many chokings to hold the pills in my mouth (towards the back to avoid nasty taste) with water for a few seconds before swallowing. The Viracept quickly absorbs the water and becomes soft on its surface allowing
for smooth sailing!
Response from Dr. Gallant
Thanks for the tip. Now we have two!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Many Days After Contact With Hiv Person Will Hiv Show Up In Blood?
- Does Hiv Cause Swelling In Lymph Nodes?
- If You Have Hiv What Does Your White Blood Cells Do?
- Mononucleosis Tests Can They Detect Hiv In My Blood
- Side Effects Of Thrush In Your Mouth
- What Does Non-reactive Results Mean In Hiv Screening?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.