|Viracept and swallowing...
Feb 19, 1998
I have had the same problem with Viracept. My suggestion to your readers is not to swallow them with water. They are much easier to swallow with milk, milkshake, etc. Anyway, I contacted Agouron about this and they replied with excellent news: look for a capsule version of Viracept later this year! I also suggested more mg's per pill since the standard will be more like 1125-1250mg twice a day. Hope this helps...
| Response from Dr. Gallant
Thanks for the helpful info!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Contract Hpv Virus From Having Unprotected Sex?
- Where Do The Breakouts Of Genital Herpes Show Up On The Body?
- What Restrictions Do You Have When You Have Herpes?
- What Over The Counter Products Can Help Prevent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Do Herpes Pimples Look Like?
- What Causes Trichomoniasis Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.