Jan 30, 2002
What's the current outlook on dosing Ziagen once daily? My doc says he feels comfortable using this for his patients.
| Response from Dr. Boyle
I am not sure we are at the point that we can definitely say that Ziagen (abacavir) is a once daily medication, and I currently use it only twice daily. When new data/Studies show both pharmacologic and clinical equivalence, I think more physicians will feel comfortable using it once daily.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Mucous Is Anus Be An Std?
- Does Gardasil Work If Already Have Hpv?
- Metronidazole Oral Thrush
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.