Jan 30, 2002
What's the current outlook on dosing Ziagen once daily? My doc says he feels comfortable using this for his patients.
| Response from Dr. Boyle
I am not sure we are at the point that we can definitely say that Ziagen (abacavir) is a once daily medication, and I currently use it only twice daily. When new data/Studies show both pharmacologic and clinical equivalence, I think more physicians will feel comfortable using it once daily.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Swollen Lymph Nodes Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Cold Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Pain In Penis A Sign Of AIDS?
- AIDS Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Anal Warts After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.