Medical frontier for cure, 'electricity'

I'm not HIV positive but I have a theory that maybe some one could pass on, if this theory is legible.  I have a theory that I don't know the logistics of.

Things I personally know, originating from my near death experience.

The frontier of the cure is 'Electricity' I believe. Rather anyone will believe me of what I say but the frontier of the body is 'Electricity. You can ask a doctor about the Human body having 'Electricity' in it, enough to light a 10 watt light bulb.   Amps will kill a person but if, and I'm not sure if a low wattage of electricity would hurt a person, just enough to where it would not harm a person, anyway if a needle was inserted into the vain(Like an IV), and say one watt of electricity flowed to the needle to the blood, I suspect then electricity will manifest through the blood through out the body, covering all blood. Leave this procedure on for awhile till the virus in the blood dies by being electrocuted, how ever long it takes.

I know cell's would be damaged as for antibodies but I think that would be the rather then having the HIV virus and a short life. I'm not sure but can't blood cell's be rejuvenated as for antibodies??

I'm not sure how many volts of electricity a body can take before it dies but I think this is the road to the cure. Does this sound crazy or is this sort of thing possible now.

Response from Dr. Cohen

Well... there may be some reasons why no one I am aware of is researching the use of electrical current in our veins. And while you've got a hunch based on your own experience, I am afraid to tell you that there just ain't much in the medical world to support taking your intuition to the next step. And least not that I've heard of. Of course you never know... so if some of our readers have heard of something I'll pass it on.

Nor have I heard that we have a 10 watt light bulbs worth of electricity in us. Of course, I may have missed that lecture in med school...

CC

Cal Cohen, M.D., M.S.

why
initial treatment, high viral load