Can You Help Norvir tast better

my doctor just put me on 3.75 norvir twice a day. But i cant handle the tast of it. Is there a way to kill the tast? I was told to mix it with choc. milk..NOT!!!it only made it worse.I will try anything

Response from Dr. Currier

Here are a few tips that have worked- hopefully a new formulation is on the way soon....

try loading the norvir into a syringe ( no needle) and squirt it down the back of the throat- chase it with any strong flavor you like

try nutella or peanut butter before the norvir- coats the taste buds

try the candy straws called pixie sticks- again just before the norvir- these are very sour

HOpe you find a way to get it down.

-JC

stopped protease inhibitors
Buffalo Hump