Sep 15, 2010
If I do not have Aids/Hiv,I m Negative,but the cd4 is very low,Can it be?thank you
Response from Dr. McGowan
Yes, People without HIV can have low CD4 counts. There is a wide range of normal. Also CD4 counts will fluctuate throughout the day and may drop during an acute illness such as a cold or virus especially with fever, or after a vaccination.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
- Short Term And Long Term Effects Of Genital Herpes
- ARS Symptoms One At A Time Or All Together
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.