|imod iran aids cure claim
Mar 25, 2007
i have read about imod a drug from iran claiming to cure aids,have you any news or information about it?
Response from Dr. Young
There have been reports in the press about IMOD, a "natural" immune modulator from Iran. Unfortunately, to my knowledge (and recent search of PUBMED), there have been no scientific presentations in the Western literature or HIV scientific meetings to support the veracity of the claims.
Unless you believe everything in every press release, I'd be skeptical until proven otherwise. BY
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Someone Get Std If They Get Fingered?
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.