Oct 25, 2006
I'm currently taking Sustiva/Truvada daily and have never missed a dose, and it's working great with basicly no side effects. So my question is hypothetical I suppose. Say I didn't have my daily Sustiva/Truvada for a a couple days. Can I just borrow a couple doses of my buddy's Atripla and get by? Are they the same or no?
Response from Dr. Young
I dont' really recommend that HIVers share their meds, but in principle you could substitute. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If The Viral Load Is Zero Does That Mean You Have Cleared The Hepatitis C Virus?
- What Reactions Does Genital Herpes Have?
- What Medication Is Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Is The Origin Of Chlamydia?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- Percentage Of Teens With Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.