Refrigeration of Meds
Dec 27, 2005
Response from Dr. Young
With the new tablet formulation of lopinavir/ritonavir (Kaletra), none of the medications that you've listed need refrigeration. I hope this helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Does Hpv Cause Dizziness?
- Will A Cbc Count Tell If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.