Refrigeration of Meds
Dec 27, 2005
Response from Dr. Young
With the new tablet formulation of lopinavir/ritonavir (Kaletra), none of the medications that you've listed need refrigeration. I hope this helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If Your Chlamydia Becomes Drug Resistant?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Is Uti Medication The Same As Gonorrhea?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- Things That Look Like Genital Warts But Are Not
- How To Tell Partner You Have Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.