Exercise for penis enlargement

I'm sorry to take up your valuable time with such a silly question, but I would really like to have some TRUE answers. My question is in regards to penis enlargement. I'm sure there are surgical alternatives that may be considered; however, so many people tell me of exercise programs offered through the "web". Are these programs, first of all safe and second is there any validity to them (i.e., can they work)?

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

Hmmm, it is an interesting question, to be sure! I don't know of any exercises to further enlarge a penis. If there is a circulatory problem or block, it would make sense to take care of that. The enlargement of a penis is more likely related to engorgement than muscle.

Sudden intense diarhea
OK Guy