|What about my weight?
Dec 5, 2001
I'm a 15 year old girl and I weight 150 pounds I'm 5'6" I do not think that I'm fat but I think I could loss some weight. Do you think I should and if so how should I?
Response from Dr. Fisher
We address issues related to HIV infection on this website. Please write back if your problem is related to HIV. AF
How long on Steroids?
Low sodium levels
- What Do The Rashes Look Like With Hepatitis C?
- Does Having Unprotected Sex With Someone With Hiv Always Mean You Will Get It?
- Can Lambskin Condoms Stop Hiv Transmission?
- Can The Diagnosis Of Intestinal Candidiasis Be Dubious?
- Purple Skin Lesions And Hiv
- Can Hiv Lay Dormant In A Woman For Up To Ten Years?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.