|New Fill studies
Dec 5, 2001
I have had 4 treatments of New-Fill done in Miami. Very satisfied with the results. I spoke to the clinic I went to and they state that given FDA's ban, they will go back to applying to do a study and expect to be back doing them. Glad to hear the positve post about the Tijuana Dr. Both the Miami Doc and one in Tijuana studied the procedure in France. Thanks for this great site! Thom
Response from Dr. Fisher
Thanks for your input. Would sure like to hear from someone who knows more about the "FDA ban". AF
help for wieght loss?
- Does A Guy Automatically Get AIDS If You Exchange Fluids With Another Guy?
- How Long After Having Unprotected Sex Should You Wait To Have An Hiv Test?
- I Have A Tingling Sensation On My Feet And Hands Does That Mean I Have Hiv
- What Is The Medical Title Of A Doctor That Treats Hiv/aids?
- What Does Androgel Do?
- How Long Does Leukoplakia Last?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.