|Had facial implants
Nov 29, 2001
I'm a Canadian Female who has just had submallar implants done a couple of weeks ago. In Canada we are still a far ways away from New Fill so this was the next best thing. Just want to let you know I am happy with the implants. The bones underneath my eyes no longer stick out as it blends right into the implant. It looks natural. Just want to thank everyone who has posted to this site as it has really helped me. -Lisa
Response from Dr. Fisher
Thanks for your input. But what was used for the implants?Please write back with more details. AF
meds to built muscle mass
help for wieght loss?
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have HIV
- Purple Spots Could I Have AIDS
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.