|Safety of Tenofovir
Nov 29, 2001
I saw in one of your recent responses that a drug called Tenofovir is now available. When I checked with my insurance plan online, I got a reply that the drug is covered by my plan but is not preferred. Before I press the issue with my insurance company, do you know any reason why the drug would not be preferred? Thanks
Response from Dr. Fisher
Only because it is new. But most insurers pay for all new antiretrovirals eventually. You should press this issue. You should make as much noise as you can because the insurers should be made to respond to these issues ASAP.
meds to built muscle mass
- Sore On Mouth After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Antibiotics And Oral Contraceptives
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.