My New-fill experience..joy!

Not a question...but posted for those of us suffering with facial lypo: I went to the Doctor of my choice (a recommend MD from DAIIR) and I had NO pain (used a topical), in and out in 45 mins. 2 more treatments scheduled and I am very happy with results so far. See www.new-fill.com for information on the product and what to expect. Update: The FDA in has stopped DAAIR (www.daair.org) from distribution for testing purposes, I presume. It is a shame that no information is available from the FDA about the why's of their action.(I've been calling ...but no return calls). If those at the FDA had facial lypo, they would know how important this product is to us. -Cheers J. Stevens

Response from Dr. Fisher

Thanks for the info. Any more information you receive would be appreciated. AF

An Additional Follow-Up to My First New-Fill Treatment...
Off d4t, what now?