Feedback on my first New-Fill Treatment

On Monday, October 29th, I traveled to New York to have my initial New-Fill treatment performed by Dr. Frechette.

First of all, let me tell you that I found Dr. Frechette and his associates to be top notch and very personable. They made me feel very comfortable and explained everything step by step.

The procedure itself took about a half-hour with multiple injections into each side of my face. The injections themselves were extremely painful, and at one point I almost passed out. But as soon as the treatment is completed, the pain is gone. You then receive a very relaxing facial massage and you're on your way. I had no redness or pain the rest of that day or the next. My face looks a little fuller, but I know this will gradually reduce as the water is absorbed. My next appointment is in two weeks. Dr. Frechette estimated I would require about 5-6 treatments which is what I also expected based on what I've read.

Dr. Frechette stated to me during the treatment that after doing about a hundred of these treatments, I was the first patient who didn't compain, or whince about the pain. I told him nothing can compare to the emotional pain I've endured for years due to the progression of the wasting.

I am looking forward to finishing out the treatments, and will keep you and the forum posted on my progress.

P.S. The Atavan helped, considerably.

Response from Dr. Fisher

Thanks for the report. I will post further reports from you. AF

Important breast growth!
Marinol vs. Megace