|too many sweets
Nov 4, 2001
can eating too many sweets or too much junk food affect a persons h i v status..? i must admit i am a junk food junkie..
Response from Dr. Fisher
I don't think there is anything specific about HIV that will be harmed by junk food. With the exception of people who have diabetes or evidence of insulin resistance (check with your MD). Not that there is anything beneficial about junk food for anyone. AF
Going for my first New-Fill!!
Important breast growth!
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are Shingles And What Do They Look Like?
- Type Of Doctor That Treats Gonorrhea
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Syphilis And Rectal Bleeding
- Symptoms Of Herpes On The Lips
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.