HMB supplement. Is it safe

I am 40 yrs old, AIDS diagnosis. I Take Nelfinavir, 3TC and D4T, Septrim and acyclovir. I have recently learned of HMB as a product to help muscle growth with exercise. Is it safe to take as I cannot find much info about it?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

As far as I can tell from the literature there is little risk except if you have serious liver disease. I don't know of any HMB data alone, although it is part of Juven along with arginine and glutamine. It should not theoretically interact with any of your drugs, although I of course cannot guarantee it's safety. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.

NAC VS. GLUTATHIONE
Facial Wasting