|NAC VS. GLUTATHIONE
Aug 8, 2000
I'VE READ THAT GLUTATHIONE IS NOT A STABLE FORM AND NOT WELL ABSORBED...LIKE 2%. I'VE ALWAYS READ NAC IS BETTER AND CHEAPER. NOW MY DOCTOR IS TELLING EVERYONE TO USE GLUTATHIONE INSTEAD OF NAC? WHICH IS THE CORRECT FORM???
Response from Dr. Dieterich
According to my sources, if the glutathione is produced in the correct form it is absorbed. Not all brands are the same however and you must look at the label. Glutathione if it is absorbed is the preferable agent. Good luck! Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
How does Oxandrin work?
HMB supplement. Is it safe
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Bruise And Cut On Testicles And Hiv Transmission
- Can I Take Benedryl With Atripla?
- Has Anyone Gotten Hiv From Blood On Floor
- Hiv 1 And 2 Test Was Nonreactive At 6 Months
- Hiv Risk Unprotected Sex Insertive Vaginal Uncircumcised
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.