|NAC VS. GLUTATHIONE
Aug 8, 2000
I'VE READ THAT GLUTATHIONE IS NOT A STABLE FORM AND NOT WELL ABSORBED...LIKE 2%. I'VE ALWAYS READ NAC IS BETTER AND CHEAPER. NOW MY DOCTOR IS TELLING EVERYONE TO USE GLUTATHIONE INSTEAD OF NAC? WHICH IS THE CORRECT FORM???
Response from Dr. Dieterich
According to my sources, if the glutathione is produced in the correct form it is absorbed. Not all brands are the same however and you must look at the label. Glutathione if it is absorbed is the preferable agent. Good luck! Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
How does Oxandrin work?
HMB supplement. Is it safe
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.