Aug 8, 2000
Is Xenadrine safe to take while taking prozac? And do you really believe Xenadrine works as a rapid fat burner? Any warnings you might have about this drug?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
I can't find xenadrine in the PDR, but it sounds like an ephedrine derivative which is not a fat burner, it is a stimulant and can be dangerous! Show the label to the MD who is prescribing the prozac before you take it! My advice would be to avoid it ! Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
mixing the vitamins
D4T once again...
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Is Cervical Cancer Contagious To Men?
- What Is The Rate Of Death To Teens From Stds?
- What Is The Shot You Get For Std's?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.