Aug 8, 2000
Is Xenadrine safe to take while taking prozac? And do you really believe Xenadrine works as a rapid fat burner? Any warnings you might have about this drug?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
I can't find xenadrine in the PDR, but it sounds like an ephedrine derivative which is not a fat burner, it is a stimulant and can be dangerous! Show the label to the MD who is prescribing the prozac before you take it! My advice would be to avoid it ! Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
mixing the vitamins
D4T once again...
- Testimonies Of People Living With Hiv
- What Negative Cut Off Means On Hiv Test?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- How Long Can You Live With Hep C?
- If You Have Hiv Where Would A Rash Appear?
- What Does Thrush In The Mouth Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.