mixing the vitamins

Dear doctor ,Im going for holiday for 4 days ,Im taking my tablets with me .but I put the amount of drugs I need in a bottle ..all in one bottle .I mean I mix the drugs ,some vitamins ,N_cystine ,vitamin c ,,I mix them all in one bottle . does mixing the drugs in one bottle will alter the effect of each drug ,does the drug interact with each other in the bottle ? is it safe to use them after I mix them in one bottle ?please let me know ? Im leaving for holiday soon ,thanks

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Dear Mixing,

If what you mean is putting the tablets into one pill bottle alter their makeup, no it does not. If you are mixing them with a liquid altogether that would likely change things quite a bit. As long as the pills are cool and dry they should be OK. Have a good trip! Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.

A Real Solution for Facial Wasting
xenadrine???