|serostim & deca-duroblin together
Sep 25, 2000
I have recently re-started deca-durabolin. What would taking serostim injections at the same time do? I have taken both in the past.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
They would probably be redundant, and hugely expensive. It does not sound like you would really need both. They do act in different ways, but they may not work any better together. DTD
Effects of Stress on T-Cell Count & Viral Load
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Canker Sore
- Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Scared To Death
- Are Itchy Red Spots A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Ear Infection Could I Have AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.