No questions....

Just to thank you all for all the valuable information I have read. I do have wasting on my face -- maybe I am lucky that I never had a fatty face; and of course the veins on my arms and legs are more visible now, but at least I do not have a big belly, or a hump, or a flat butt!! I do regular gym exercises and try to eat well. So, I guess that means not everyone is affected the same way.

Thanks again to all those that have asked questions and to the Doctors for their helpful/candid answers.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Dear No Questions,

Thanks for the positive response. It is nice to hear good news. I also think that you are at least partially responsible for your good shape, going to the gym and eating well. Keep up the good work! DTD

Food precautions in resort in North Africa
muscle pain