Sep 25, 2000
Just to thank you all for all the valuable information I have read. I do have wasting on my face -- maybe I am lucky that I never had a fatty face; and of course the veins on my arms and legs are more visible now, but at least I do not have a big belly, or a hump, or a flat butt!! I do regular gym exercises and try to eat well. So, I guess that means not everyone is affected the same way.
Thanks again to all those that have asked questions and to the Doctors for their helpful/candid answers.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Dear No Questions,
Thanks for the positive response. It is nice to hear good news. I also think that you are at least partially responsible for your good shape, going to the gym and eating well. Keep up the good work! DTD
Food precautions in resort in North Africa
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can My Penis Fall Off From An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.