Going for my first New-Fill!!

Dear Docs:

I have scheduled an appointment in New York City next Monday (Oct 29th) with Dr. Frechette for my first New-Fill facial treatment. I called and spoke with Dr. Frachette personally and feel very comfortable with him. I am a little anxious in anticipation of taking this first step. I am 50 years old, have been HIV+ since the mid-80's, and am experiencing what I believe is moderate facial wasting. I am currently undetectable, t-cells in the 500's, with no O.I.s Currently on Viramune and Combivir and doing well. For others like myself who have read about New-Fill in this forum, I will write back and let you know about the first visit.

Thank you for being here.

P.S. I think I might take an Atavan to calm my nerves prior to the treatment. I didn't ask the doctor, but do you think it would be o.k.?

Response from Dr. Fisher

Good luck with your treatment. I cannot give you any advice re taking ativan. Talk to your MD. AF

PCR IMPORTANT!
too many sweets