Oct 22, 2001
Would having an IgA, or IgG2 subclass deficiency effect hiv antibody testing. I tested negative 1998, 2000, 2001, but each time was having recurring colds. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
No effect. If you are worried, then get an RNA test. DTD
Hi Good Dr.
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Does Penicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- How Do You Get Rid Of A Vaginal Staph Infection?
- Vaginal Bacteria Infections Contagious?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.