Facial weight loss, is there a fast effective way without surgery?

Im a fairly fit teenager (18) and was wondering why I seem to have a fairly fattish round face, considering that I am not fat or overweight and do plenty of exercise?

Are then any effective facial exercises, treatments or tablets that can help lose weight from the face, or would some form of plastic surgery or liposuction be necessary to get the full benefits?

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

Wow! Certainly the opposite situation of many of our clients! Weight loss that is strictly from the face is unlikely. And, with HIV disease, it may not be something you want to start. Many people have different shapes and sizes of bodies and faces that is related to diet, exercise, and genetic predisposition. It could be that you have the genes for a round face. If your round face bothers you, you may want to start with your primary care doctor to look at potential therapies (none in a pill that I know of that specifically addresses facial fat) and the risks involved. Best wishes!

Hiv causes Lipoatrophy?
Is BIA indicated?