Oct 15, 2001
I am having problems keeping the 3- 200mg tablets of Rescriptor down. Is there a way to crush them? Or any other meds that can be crushed?
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
Crushing medications can affect their absorption and it is different from medication to medication. For best results, check with your HIV-savvy pharmacist. He or she will make sure that you have the information you need about crushing and mixing medications.
calories and working out
Hiv causes Lipoatrophy?
- Lorazepam For Peripheral Neuropathy
- High White Blood Cell Count What Does It Mean Hiv
- Will Genital Warts Ever Completely Go Away?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Damage Can Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.