had facial implants

Due to pretty severe facial lypo I had cheek implants and gortex implants done on my temples. It's been 3 months and it looks good. I had some slight numbness for about a week or two but it completly went away. The implants don't do anything for the lower cheek area so I am going to try New-Fil as soon as a doctor here in Texas offers it. I think for me, a "combo" treatment will work the best. I liked the implants because they are permanent but I understand that New-Fil will require an annual touch up. I look forward to hearing from more people as they have it done. It sounds very promising.

Response from Dr. Fisher

Let us know what happens. I am most curious about the "look" of your implants over the next 6-12 months. AF

New-Fill: L.A. or NY
serostim and diabetes?