|stress and facial wasting?
Sep 12, 2001
Could being under severe stress from work and other issues lead someone to have some facial wasting? If not, what are the other causes of facial wasting(besides HIV)? Thanks for your time
Response from Dr. Dieterich
If you don't have HIV, facial wasting caused by weight loss in general and is part of the aging process. You may be getting older! That is a good thing if you consider the alternative! Eat well and exercise and get tested for HIV and hepatitis. DTD
Health question over anbolic steriods
facial solution and question about vitamins
- Is Sore Throat An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Sore Throat Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Accidental Intake Of A Double Dose Of HIV Medication
- CAN BREAST SUCKING GIVE HIV TO A WOMEN?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.