NewFill

My CD4 Count is in the 900s, my viral load is undetectable, I exercise and workout regularly, BUT I am suffering from facial lipoatrophy. I've read all that I can find on NewFill (and I haven't found much). Can you provide any more information? I know that Dr. Frchette performs the procedure . Thank you G.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Unfortunately, I do not know much about these procedures. There are many that are being done in various parts of this country and in Europe and some work and are being done by reputable persons and some don't and are not being done by reputable persons. I would keep reaching out and collecting information about this before I made any decisions. Good luck and let us know what you find out! DTD

Wasting + Trouble Gaining Weight
Health question over anbolic steriods