Aug 20, 2001
DOES FREQUENT CONSTIPATION CAUES ACNE,AND WHAT CAN I DO FOR CONSTIPATION.
Response from Dr. Fisher
No it does not. Best stuff for constipation: FIBER, FIBER, FIBER: natural sources abound such as whole grain cereals and breads, fruits, vegetables (aspecially the leafy ones). You can also use stool softeners such as colace or surfak. Drink lots of fluids. AF
HIV infection = allergies?
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Does Hep C Cause High Blood Pressure?
- How Effective Is Std Blood Testing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.