Aug 20, 2001
DOES FREQUENT CONSTIPATION CAUES ACNE,AND WHAT CAN I DO FOR CONSTIPATION.
Response from Dr. Fisher
No it does not. Best stuff for constipation: FIBER, FIBER, FIBER: natural sources abound such as whole grain cereals and breads, fruits, vegetables (aspecially the leafy ones). You can also use stool softeners such as colace or surfak. Drink lots of fluids. AF
HIV infection = allergies?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Will Freeze Away Take Care Of Genital Warts?
- Can Lymph Nodes Swelling Be The Only Symptom?
- Can You Have Molluscum Contagiosum And Not Have Growths?
- Difference In Hiv Risk Between Kiss And Insertive Oral Sex
- Hiv Risk Touched Head Of Penis With Vaginal Fluid
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.