Too many drugs or HIV?

I am an 18 year old female, in the past two years I've had roughly 50 partners. With many of these encounters I didn't use a condom. I have also taken a lot of acid during this period. I have a skin condition that creates itchy scabs on my legs. Also, I have terrible alergies. Is is possible HIV is causing these symptoms, or could my drug use have anything to do with it?

Response from Dr. Fisher

HIV could be related to these symptoms. But not necessarily. So get tested. It is the only way to find out. And don't forget to use condoms. AF

PLA looks good so far
lipodistrophy-androgel