|Too many drugs or HIV?
Aug 13, 2001
I am an 18 year old female, in the past two years I've had roughly 50 partners. With many of these encounters I didn't use a condom. I have also taken a lot of acid during this period. I have a skin condition that creates itchy scabs on my legs. Also, I have terrible alergies. Is is possible HIV is causing these symptoms, or could my drug use have anything to do with it?
Response from Dr. Fisher
HIV could be related to these symptoms. But not necessarily. So get tested. It is the only way to find out. And don't forget to use condoms. AF
PLA looks good so far
- Is Itchy Skin An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.