New Fill available in NYC

Dr Fisher,

I want to let you know that the results that I have seen with the patients that I have treated for facial lipoatrophy are very beautiful. We see a lot of emotion, happy tears, at the end of the session with new fill. I do request that patient bring pictures to me before they had the problem and a history of their ARV therapy. The session is about 1 hour and people can work or do whatever they want after I inject the new fill. I take pictures before and after and follow the patients prospectively. This product appear to be one of the better treatment for that condition that I have seen in years and a lot less costly. The french studies will be presented at ICAAC in September and we are in discussion for USA studies so that the product can be review for approval by FDA.

Thank you

Gervais Frchette MD

Response from Dr. Fisher

Thanks for the posting. Some questions: How do the patients get a supply of New-Fill? Are you currently accepting patients for treatment? What does it cost? Where are you located? AF

Androgel
PLA looks good so far