|Clinical trials for silicone for facial wasting
Aug 10, 2001
I just posted under "side effects" If anyone has any information regarding a company that had a silicone approved for the eye doing a clinical study for a new product for facial wasting please post here. I'd be very interested.
Response from Dr. Fisher
OK, will post your question. I do not have any info on this. AF
Is it normal for HIV to induce low libido and erection problems?
- Things That Can Cause A False Positive Hepatitis C Test
- How Many Days After Contact With Hiv Person Will Hiv Show Up In Blood?
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
- Hepatitis B Recurrence Symptoms
- Hepatitis Transmission And Swimming Pools
- When Should You Take An Hiv Test After Having Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.