effects of supplements on androgel and haart

dear doctor,

i am about to start my second combo since my first one eventually failed. it is videxEC, azt and kaletra. Due to food/time restrictions, I am planning on taking azt and kaletra with breakfast and dinner (8am and 8pm) and videx right before bedtime (11 pm). These times are different from what I was doing before for my previous combo. 1) can I continue to take my vitamins/supplements (multi/C/B/DHEA/E/Damiana pills), and if so, can they all be taken with breakfast and my morning dosing? 2) I usually apply the androgel in the morning as well. Do I need to change it as well?

Since this is my second combo, I want to give it the maximum chance of success and don't want to compromise it in any way.

Thanks for you help! Jerry

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Your plan sounds well thought out. Keep using the Androgel in the AM for sure. The rest of the plan seems great. Go for it! The Kaletra may raise your cholesterol and triglycerides, so keep an eye on your diet carefully. DTD

Daliy changes in Phase Angle
HCG and Clomid: How much ?