Silicone or New-Fill

Do you know which one lasts the longest? I've tried collagen, what a bust. I've read here about New-Fill but I'm afraid it will just be another product like Fascian. We'll all get hyped up and it won't last and we're out of money. I think some of the silicone posts here sound good. Anybody know where I can get it?

Response from Dr. Fisher

Allo of this is anecdotal...meaning no conclusive studies. PLA (New-fill) looks the best to me and many of my colleagues. But it is hard to get in the US right now (see the other related questions answered by me today). I would not recommend silicone, but I have no data one way or the other. AF

need help, just infected
INTERVENTIONS FOR LIPODISTROPHY