Facial Wasting Implants

I have just experienced facial wasting and have had one injection of Faicia. It has not lasted. Would some type of implant be the cost effective alternative. I really need help with this and have read much, including information on this site, but nothing to really help. Lots of people seem to need answers to this major problem. Thank you for your time.

Response from Dr. Fisher

You probably need more injections! I've not been too impressed with implants but have not seen many. Polylactic acid (or Newfill) seems to be the best; this needs a minimum of 2-4 injections per side for effective results. Not readily available in the US at this time however.AF

b-12 shot
Happy with Facial Wasting Treatment