Switched: viracept to viramune because of side effects

I was on Combivire and Viracept for a year and the diareah and fat redistriution was so bad that I started wishing the drugs would fail. I started missing doses and told my Doctor. He switched me to viramune, in part because I have hep.B liver damage. MY viral loads for hep.B and HIV are undetectable, but my life is a mess because of a year of side effects. Where a year ago I was lean and muscular and energetic, now I'm fat, always tired, and depressed. My testosternone is at the very low end of normal. Should I consider HGH or Serostim, or some other things my Doctor has not been forthcomming with?

Response from Dr. Fisher

Testosterone replacement for sure. Exercise, specifically resistance exercise, would be very helpful. You should have a body composition done also...if your lean body mass is low then an anabolic agent (such as oxandrolone) should be added. The data on growth hormone for wasting is good, still not sure of its effectiveness for protease-inhibitor asoociated fat redistribution (lipodystrophy). Also how about getting treatment for depression? Alvan Fisher, M.D.

Switching back to Crixivan
when ?????