|testing Orally for hiv infection
Apr 12, 1999
I have a very dry mouth, can this type of test give me a accurate test result?I had it done and got a neg result. just want to make sure this test vs a blood test is ok,,,,,thank you
Response from Dr. Fisher
The Orasure test should be highly accurate. However for certainty I would do a blood test also.
Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Can I stop testing
Advanced HIV And My Treatment
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
- Emotional Effects Of Stds
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.