After being with an hiv+ person, still negative and lost 20 lbs

Half a year later still negative for antibodies, five antigen negative, 2 RNA PCR negative. I know I am positive and it is a question of time till it is found out. I hear of a few cases of people testing negative within the six months but some test positive even only a year or close to two years later (see a few cases on the differnet forums on the different forums on this site (they felt symptoms but it did not show for a long time) I was with an hiv+ person for sure that put me through a risky experience, although I was trying to have safe sex, it happened through an injury (and I was denied the pep within 24 hours by a hospital and a health organisation (outside the USA, saying it was one in a million chance, in prspective an issue of money on the medication ofcourse-I would have paid for it but was denied of that option) . I lost already 20 killos, before I was doing body building and did not lose as much weight even when excriced many hours. I also like the person that wrote to you in the near past, have pimples on skin, but also have joint pain, muscle pain, skin irritation, white tongue, headaches, lymph gland inflamation, two purpole signs on skin that peeled off (probably not sarcoma if peeled of, right?). Any idea of what should I do next. To gain weight are there any supplements that can help. Echincea, q10, dhea, nobody will give me the cocktail before I test positive, right but I lose so much weight and do not want to worry people around me. High in fat foods (sweet things) do not help that much and give me depression after a high, there is probably nothing to do, right? How often poeple test positive after six months and more than a year, I heard of quite a few cases. Should I do white blood count, cd4/cd8 count to know for sure of my situation. Thanks for your help

Response from Dr. Fisher

Whew, that's a lot of questions. First of all I too doubt you have HIV. It is very rare to have negative tests for 6 months after exposure. Second I can't make any recommendation about your weight loss until you have an accurate diagnosis. Make sure you have had a full and thorough medical evaluation. Alvan Fisher, M.D.

Steriod-induced weight gain-will not go away
30 OR MORE HIV TESTS..what next..