Apr 19, 1999
Is urine sterile? Does it contain toxins? It it effective therapy for many diseases if taken orally?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Urine is usually sterile, however not always; one could have an infection. It is not effective therapy for anything if taken orally. The body is probably getting rid of the things in urine for a good reason. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and hiv
Sore achey muscles and bones
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Sharing A Pipe?
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.