May 31, 1999
What is myopathy?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Myopathy is a weakness of the muscles all over the body. It can have many causes, including HIV itself and some drug toxicities. It can be treated with various agents depending on it's cause. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Surgery for Lipomas
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and hiv
- What Are Some High Risk Behaviors For Contracting Hiv?
- Neuropathy In Feet And Toes
- Do Doctors Automatically Check For Hiv When Doing Routine Blood Tests?
- Can Vagisil Help Vaginal Thrush?
- How Many Times Can You Use The Needle For Finger Prick Test With Hiv?
- Do Doctors Test Pregnant Women For Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.