|Hydrating the body
Aug 5, 1999
Can the human body be hydrated by exposing the external parts (skin) to water (eg. swimming)? If so, can this hydration occur without ingesting the water?
Response from Dr. Fisher
No and No. Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Surgery for Lipomas
- HIV Infection Risk Urine
- HIV Transmission Vaginal Secretions
- Do Red Spots Mean I Have Hiv?
- Loose Stool Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.