|dying from hiv
Oct 21, 1999
when someone is hiv positive, how along after do they live,even though they know and do not have the right treatment,with the proper diet and exercise,and still do not take the right medication, that is not under the care of a doctor.
Response from Dr. Fisher
Average survival in the pre-HAART era was approximately 10 years (range 2-15+) to development of AIDS, then 2 years till death. Alvan Fisher, M.D.
MAC, biaxcin and nutrition
- Itchy Rash During Window Period
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From In A Hot Tub?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Burning Hands Sole Of Foot Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.