Face filling in slowly, but arms/legs still veiny.

Recently after an abrupt lipoatrophy weight loss my doctor switched me to aprenovir(4 weeks ago). He said about 50% of his patients see their faces fill in a little and that no one he put on it from the start has experienced lipoatrophy although he summised that it may be because it just has not been out long enough for those symtoms to present themselves yet or that it may not end up being a powerful or potent drug in the long run. How is aprenovir different from the crixivan i was on for 4 years?

Response from Dr. Fisher

We're not sure yet if there is a major difference with respect to lipodystrophy with amprenavir. Time will tell. Alvan Fisher, M.D.

lipodystrophy - what to do?
transgender woman with lipodystrophy