|a glass of wine...
May 3, 1999
heretofore i have been what would be considered a 'social drinker'...will an occasional glass of wine effect my treatment? should i avoid drinking totally? what is the conventional wisdom on alcohol and HIV particularly as far as treatment goes?
Response from Dr. Fisher
In general modest use of alcohol is OK...certainly an occasional glass of wine is fine. Talk to your doc if there are any specific reasons for you to avoid alcohol (liver disease, hepatitis C or B, drug interactions). Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Is caffeine a bad thing?
Neuropathy and exercise
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Ampicillin Treat Chlamydia?
- Does Vicodin Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.