Diet for pregnant woman with HIV

I am pregnant and have HIV. I was wondering if there are any specific deficiencies that I have to watch out for--I'm taking folic acid. However, does a woman with HIV need to watch her diet during pregnancy more than a pregnant woman without HIV?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

I believe you are doing the right thing with the folate. You may need slightly more folate then is normally required. In general if you are not having diarrhea, a normal pregnancy vitamin with the folate would be sufficient. Good Luck! Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.

Soy products and HIV
Is caffeine a bad thing?