Getting FAT!!!

I recently tested positive in April 99 and started medication within 30 days or diagnosis (Ziagen & Combivir) Since April I have gained approximately 20 lbs. My regular weight had been 170 lbs (Height 5"11) for the past several yrs. I know some of my weight gain was incurred during 4 months of inactivty due to a 2 broken feet. But at this point I don't know how to lose weight. I am down to the last pieces of clothing cuz nothing fits anymore. I also think it causing me to be extra fatigued. My current weight is 198 lbs. Can you offer any suggestions on how to lose some of this excess weight?

Response from Dr. Fisher

Think exercise and think low-fat diet. Try to see a dietician to help with your diet planning. Alvan Fisher, M.D.

I need energy and want to lose weight.
Soy products and HIV